Sustainability & Environment
Trident believes there is a pressing global need for a durable, cost effective and environmentally sound alternative to traditional wood poles.
- Trident poles do not use toxic chemicals which are harmful to humans and can leach into soil and water systems
- Trident composite poles eliminates the need to harvest trees which helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions, carbon consumption (lower carbon footprint) and degradation of many ecosystems vital to our environment.
- Trident poles can be recycled
- Trident poles outperform wood poles and demonstrate superior environmental performance (across all impact areas)
- No deforestation which means lower carbon footprint